Open a Holiday Club Savings Account, it’s a great way to help you budget and keep you on track with your savings and gift giving.
- Low minimum deposits: $10, $20, $25 or $50
- Auto-transfer from a Valley checking or statement savings account is available and for your convenience renews automatically each year.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited at maturity.
- Deposits can be made weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly from October 17, 2016 through September 25, 2017.
- Upon maturity, you can request a check or set up a direct deposit into a Valley account.
Act now and start saving! Open your Holiday Club Savings Account by December 30, 2016. Speak to your Bank Representative or call our 24/7 Customer Service Team at 800-522-4100 to get started! A $15 fee will be imposed for early withdrawals and incomplete club accounts.
|Minimum Opening Balance
||Initial minimum deposit varies; $10, $20, $25, and $50
||Deposits can be made weekly up to 50 weeks or automatically transferred from a Valley checking account.
|Interest & Statements
||$15 fee for incomplete clubs or clubs closed prior to maturity
|Interest Compounded Daily
||Credited at maturity
||Free gift upon opening a club account for $20 or higher