The Valley Visa® Debit Card is a single card that is linked to your Valley checking account and functions as your ATM card while giving you the buying power of a purchasing card. Although the debit card is not a credit card, it does carry the Visa logo, giving you access to all merchants that accept Visa and 24 hour access to ATMs in the Visa/Plus® and NYCE® global networks. The Valley Visa Debit Card allows you to make everyday purchases worldwide at participating retailers and service providers – including online or by phone.
- Checkbook and ATM Card rolled into one card
- Fast transactions – No need to wait for personal check identification and approval.
- No charges for using the Valley Visa Debit Card at Valley ATMs
- No annual fee
- Visa Zero LiabilityTM Policy - Guarantees 100% protection from fraudulent purchases if your card is ever lost or stolen*
- Verified by Visa® - Protects your card with an additional layer of online shopping security.
- EMV Chip technology - Provides greater security and protection against counterfeit fraud when used at chip-enabled terminals and is more widely accepted abroad.
If you have any questions regarding a Valley Visa Debit Card, please call our 24/7 Customer Service Call Center at 1-800-522-4100. For calls made from outside the U.S., please call
*Covers U.S. issued cards only. Does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN or other transactions not processed by Visa.You must notify Valley National Bank immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult a Valley representative.