The Debit Card is a single card, linked to your Valley Checking Account, that functions as your ATM card as well as your purchasing card. Although the Debit Card is not a credit card, it does carry the VISA® logo, giving you access to all of the merchants that accept VISA debit cards and at ATMs in the VISA global network. Debit Card will allow you to make purchases at millions of locations worldwide, including mail-order catalogs and the Web. Valley offers the convenience of the Debit Card that carries the VISA logo. The Debit Card is a convenient way to purchase what you need, at merchants, online, mail order or by phone.
- Worldwide acceptance - anywhere NYCE® and VISA debit cards are accepted
- 24 hour access to cash machines displaying the NYCE, VISA/PLUS® Global ATM Network logo
- Checkbook, ATM card and ID rolled into one card
- Fast transactions - no need to wait for personal check identification and approval
- No finance charges
- No annual fee
- No charges for using the Debit Card at Valley ATM's
- VISA's Zero LiabilityTM Policy guarantees 100% protection from fraudulent purchases if your card is ever lost or stolen
Covers U.S. issued cards only. Does not apply to ATM transactions, certain commercial card transactions, PIN or other transactions not processed by VISA. You must notify Valley National Bank immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult a Valley Representative.