Trust, Wills & Estate Planning
Secure your financial future with expert guidance and advice from our Trust Division.
TRUSTMore Info & Help
Our team of experienced professionals will assist you in achieving your short and long-term investment objectives.
- Custodial Services will simplify the management of your investments. We assume responsibility for the physical safekeeping of your stocks and bonds, relieving you of the everyday bookkeeping and paperwork involved.
- The Living Trust will protect you and your family. It provides professional management for an individual's investment portfolio during his or her lifetime. It may also authorize the trustee to step in and assume financial responsibilities in an emergency.
- Estate Planning is key to accomplish the objectives of your Will. Our estate planning professionals can assist you in designing an Estate Plan that will carry out your wishes and minimize your inheritance taxes.
- The Testamentary Trust can be created to assure a secure future for your family by providing for the long-term management of your securities, real estate or business interests. It usually contains flexible provisions, making income and principal payments to your beneficiaries as instructed and provides funds for unforeseen contingencies such as illness or education. It can also be used to minimize taxes when property is transferred from one beneficiary to another.
- Investment Management Accounts are designed for busy lifestyles. If you do not have the time to properly manage your financial assets, lack the knowledge necessary to oversee an investment portfolio or have recently inherited money, Valley's Investment Management services may be right for you.
- Asset Management and Investment Services are available if you have assets of over $250,000 to invest. If you have an existing portfolio, we will analyze and determine how closely it conforms to your investment objectives. Whether your goal is growth, income or a combination of the two, we have the extensive resources and expertise necessary to structure a portfolio that is consistent with your needs.
- Retirement plans, such as a 401(k), Pension or Profit-Sharing plans can be transferred directly to an IRA Rollover Account. We will actively manage your money by providing investment services similar to those accorded to an Investment Management or Living Trust Account. Your IRA Rollover can be established as either an advisory or discretionary account. Either account receives individual services, is under continual scrutiny and benefits from the expertise of our investment professionals. Minimum rollover to qualify is $200,000. For rollovers less than $200,000 speak with your branch office representative or call our local 24/7 Customer Service Center at 800-522-4100.
For more information, contact us, or call us today at 1-888-VNB-TRUST (888-862-8787).
The products offered by Valley National Bank's Trust Department are not FDIC insured, are not deposits or other obligations of the bank, are not guaranteed by the bank and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.