Life & Health
WHOLE LIFE INSURANCEMore Info & Help
As its name suggests, a whole life policy remains in effect your entire life. It differs from term insurance in that a portion of the premiums goes into a cash value account.
- Protection is provided for as long as you live.
- Death benefit is guaranteed.
- Cash value grows income tax deferred.
- Cash value may be borrowed from the policy.
- Premiums are designed to be level and do not increase as you get older.
- Insurance proceeds paid to the beneficiary are received income tax free.
Masters Coverage Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valley National Bank, can provide you with a low cost, comprehensive life insurance policy designed specifically for you. You can request a free, no obligation quote today by calling Masters toll-free at 1-800-777-6100 or you can fill out the online referral form and one of Masters' insurance specialists will contact you.