Life & Health
VARIABLE LIFE INSURANCEMore Info & Help
Designed for growth, this policy allows you to invest the cash value of the policy into various investment alternatives. This affords cash value the potential to grow at a faster rate than it would in another type of plan.
- The insurance amount is designed to be level or increases as the policy cash value increases.
- Policy cash value fluctuates according to underlying investment performance.
- Cash value and death benefit may be invested in sub-accounts containing domestic or international stocks, bonds, real estate and other, more speculative investments.
- Higher cash values and death benefits may be obtained or lost due to the financial climate and investment performance.
- Investment earnings are income tax-deferred.
Masters Coverage Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valley National Bank, can provide you with a low cost, comprehensive life insurance policy designed specifically for you. You can request a free, no obligation quote today by calling Masters toll-free at 1-800-777-6100 or you can fill out the online referral form and one of Masters' insurance specialists will contact you.