Life & Health
UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCEMore Info & Help
This policy offers a wide range of choices regarding premium payments, allowing you to choose how much will be paid and when.
- Premiums are flexible and are subject to specified minimums and maximums.
- Death benefits, which are generally free from federal income tax, can be increased or decreased as necessary.
- Cash value of the policy accumulates, tax-deferred, at current interest rates.
- You receive cash value when redeemed, which reflects the interest earned on the account. This is only upon termination of the insurance policy.
- Portions of the cash value, up to cost basis, may be withdrawn for special needs, such as college tuition, without paying interest or surrendering the policy
Masters Coverage Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Valley National Bank, can provide you with a low cost, comprehensive life insurance policy designed specifically for you. You can request a free, no obligation quote today by calling Masters toll-free at 800-777-6100 or you can fill out the online referral form and one of Masters' insurance specialists will contact you.