Introducing a line of checking and money market accounts designed to meet your business activity. Whether it's a few hundred monthly transactions or a few thousand you select the account that's right for you. Whether you're a small, medium, commercial sized business or non-profit organization our 'business as usual' means you'll have direct access to Bank officers, personal service, a 24/7 Customer Service Center and a network of over 200 convenient locations.
The benefits of these accounts include:
Business Checking 300
- Perfect for small businesses
- 300 checking transactions FREE including checks paid, deposits, deposited items, ACH credits/debits
- Low minimum daily balance of $999
Avoid a monthly maintenance charge by maintaining a daily ledger balance of $999 in the account.
Business Checking 1000
- Ideal for medium sized businesses with room to grow
- 1,000 checking transactions FREE including checks paid, deposits, deposited items, ACH credits/debits
- Low monthly average collected balance of $10,000 or combined balances of $100,000 that links with personal/business checking and money market accounts
Avoid monthly service fee by either maintaining monthly average collected balance of $10,000 OR maintaining a combined deposit relationship of $100,000 in business or personal money market or checking accounts
Healthcare Advantage 1500
- Exclusively for healthcare professionals
- 1,500 checking transactions FREE including checks paid, deposits, deposited items, ACH credits/debits
- Low monthly average collected balance of $5,000
Healthcare professionals include medical doctors and clinics, dentists, chiropractors, podiatrists, nursing facilities, general medical and surgical hospitals and veterinarians.
- Excellent for large corporations with high volume transactions
- Competitive monthly earnings credit on average daily collected checking balances of $25,000 or greater which can be used to offset monthly activity fees and services
- Suitable for retail chains or franchises
- Competitive processing fees for business checking with numerous cash transactions
- Earnings credit is available only if the average daily collected balance for the month is $25,000 or greater, which can be used to offset monthly activity fees and services