Valley National Bank and its subsidiaries are committed to upholding the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct. We have always made it our business to hire the best people, follow the Valley Code of Conduct and Ethics and uphold our core values of honesty, integrity, respect and fairness. The Valley Code of Conduct can be reviewed in its entirety on the Valley National Bank website.
BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCHMore Info & Help
Begin Your Job Search
Please be advised that:
- you must have a valid email address to create a profile and submit an application;
- to be considered for employment, all applications must be received through this site;
- all employment offers are contingent upon passing Valleyâ€™s pre-employment checks that includes:
- verification of employment history
- credit history check
- criminal background checks
- drug screening
Valley National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability that need assistance applying for a position may call 973-305-8800, extension 4040 or email email@example.com.
Valley National Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.