Valley National Bank and its subsidiaries are committed to upholding the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct. We have always made it our business to hire the best people, follow the Valley Code of Conduct and Ethics and uphold our core values of honesty, integrity, respect and fairness.
BENEFITSMore Info & Help
Valley offers a wide range of benefits for Full and Part Time employees. Some of the benefits include:
Health and Welfare
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Vision Discount Program
- Worker's Compensation
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care and Health Care)
- Life Insurance / Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness and Employee Assistance Referral Programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Sick/Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Free Personal Checking Accounts
- Loan Discounts
- Employee and Banking Referral Programs
Valley National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability that need assistance applying for a position may call 973-305-8800, extension 4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valley National Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.