Valley National Bank's mission is to provide superior banking services in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner and this includes maintaining a consistent and positive experience for those with disabilities. To accomplish these goals, Valley will provide the following services for the visually impaired:
- Upon reasonable request, statements, checks and commonly used documents will be provided in large 18 point font.
- Magnifying readers are available in all branches, enabling the user to enhance the size of any document he/she is reading.
- Statements are available in braille.
- Branch staff members will be available to assist visually impaired customers to review all documents including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD/FHA loan applications.
- Branch staff members will inform customers what checks have been paid, separate funds in envelopes with different denominations according to customer requests and assist customers entering and exiting the branch.
- All ATMs are equipped with audio and braille functionality.
- Valley's website meets the standards promulgated by the Web Accessibility Initiative of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) for Level A conformance.
- An accessibility information page is available to persons with visual impairments.
Valley National Bank representatives are available to assist individuals with impairments. Please call our local Customer Service Center at 1-800-522-4100 and select option 4 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM to reach a dedicated group of specialists to assist with your needs. If a representative is not available, messages will be returned the next business day.